Friday, November 05, 2010

Day 21

Picture of something that makes me happy . . .

Ok. This is not a picture, but a video. I love that conservatism kicked but this week. I stayed up late Tuesday watching Glenn Beck and laughed my BUTT OFF at this song Pat kept singing.



Sometimes things are only funny to me. There is this movie starring The Rock that was pretty bad called The Rundown. The whole movie sucked except this certain part that featured monkeys. I couldn't stop laughing for 3 days. This clip is kind of like that.

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

I cannot make myself sit and watch that tortures crap for 8 or 9 minutes! Do you believe the stuff he says or is it just entertainment? if I hear about Glen Beck or the vacation to India again in the next 24 hours I will punch that person in the face. However, if you watch it just for fun, then I'm cool.

Rass said...

I LOVE Glenn Beck and find him hilarious. I believe pretty much everything he says. I listen to him EVERY DAY.