It seems too obvious to pick someone rich or famous or beautiful. I would love to trade with someone like that FOREVER, but I think one day would only torture me. My choice is officially CLAIRE.

My day as Claire day would go as follows:
-Wake up whenever I want.
-Demand Lucky Charms and eat as many bowl as I want.
-Lay around and watch cartoons.
-Get dressed when I feel like it.
-Tell someone how I want my hair and eat toast while they do it.
-Go to school and play with the world's BEST teacher for 2 hours.
-Come home and eat more toast.
-Sit around and listen to people talk about how cute I am.
-Stay up late and jump on my moms bed.
-Eat more toast and let someone read to me.
Even though I love toast I could only do it for one day.

No comments:
Post a Comment