
Let's start with the obvious. "Smelly Kelly." No one besides my brother ever said it to my face, but I always assumed people were saying behind my back.
My dad used to call me "Kelly Monster." The reasons are obvious to me now that I have Ali. I think of her every time I hear it.
When "Big K" Cola was introduced I remember a few of my friends trying to use it. I shut it down pretty quick. To me, big always meant fat, not tall.
In high school I was "Kelly Chicken" to a few close friends. I must have liked it because I had it printed on my graduation mug.
The only one I have left is "Kell." The only people I will tolerate using it are relatives. For some reason I am not bugged if we are related, but if not, watch out. I might punch you.
I would also like to apologize for my bad attitude yesterday. I have two great friends who are leaving me. One is already gone, but was suppose to come back. I miss her terribly and am so sad that she isn't coming back. The other hasn't been here long, but has become such a good friend. I will miss her like crazy.
I am starting to think that I will be alone here pretty soon. Does everyone know something I don't? (Besides us having the highest teen pregnancy rates in the state?)

No comments:
Post a Comment