
I have started using Pandora, the free internet radio site. I like it because I can make it the way I like it, with A LOT of variety.
Whenever the song changes, I picture a punk teenager sitting in a dark basement trying to make me look stupid. He thinks that I am a thirty four year old stay at home mom who will feel nostalgia if a Debbie Gibson song starts playing. Well I have news for you, Jimmy. You will never be able to figure me out. I like a little Tim MCgraw mixed with a little Bryan Adams. I like to throw in The Backstreet Boys and then add some Hall & Oates. Sometimes a kick of Beastie Boys just to throw him off.
Don't judge me little Jimmy, you have no idea who you're dealing with.

2 comments:
Haha....
This is exactly how I feel when I am listening to Pandora ALL DAY long. That is hilarious. Leave it to Kelly to put all of our thoughts into very very funny words.
haha...this kid said to me the other day.."Teacher, I bet all you listen to is country.".....having no idea I just drove to work with 'My Humps' on full blast...little punk.
Post a Comment