Thursday, February 04, 2010



I rarely share my craftiness with people - mostly because I am not very crafty.

I made this bow holder and a few flower barrettes for a very specific reason which I will not disclose at this time. I am thinking this is pretty cute and would totally hang it in my girls room but I need HONEST feedback. I do not get offended easily and don't want to look like a fool when I give this away. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if it is tacky or gaudy or just plain ugly. I am a very insecure person but I despise being lied to - if you don't have anything good to say about it just tell me I am pretty instead and I will get the hint.

9 comments:

Shauntel said...

I think it is really cute. I might put some kind of pin or button on the ribbon to hold it in place a little more for when it starts to get a lot of use. You know just to prevent them from sliding. I'm OCD and if the ribbon were off a little it would make me crazy.

Also, I think you are pretty too. I want to be you. And I mean that as creepy as possible.

suzy said...

Kelly...remind me to tell you something hilarious (to me at least) in a less public forum sometime. Haha.

Anyway, I love it. I love damask and I love polka dots. And you are very crafty!! What the heck. I come to your house just to steal ideas. Except you are a lot less lazy than me, so I rarely follow through.

You are pretty.

Elisa said...

Love it!

Ya know....this would make such a cute baby gift if someone where to have girl.

(did you get my not so subtle hint?)

Randi said...

I should have just bought those curtains from you! This is cute:) Can I have it for my room?

Encore Dance said...

so cute! Can you make me one!?! PLEASE?

aimee said...

Totally cute. I'm having a girl too and she doesn't have any flower bows.

Kamie said...

Love it! and you :)

Rosalyn said...

I love it!! I have 3 girls and am in need of one. Please share how you did it.

Bryan Crew said...

Do girls have to wear bows? Just curious.