
(better times)
I am so tired of looking at the bow holder I could almost SCREAM!!! The good news is someone felt bad and bought it at our RS auction last night. Sorry Ginger - I hope everything doesn't fall apart in one day! Moving on . . .
I truly believe that I am going INSANE. I would like to publicly apologize to anyone I have had contact with in the last 3 weeks. I am rude, irritable and ready to rumble. I thought it was a bad case of PMS, but as time passes I realize that it is FREAKING COLD and I need some sunshine!!! I know tanning beds are bad for you, but if I don't absorb some vitamin D soon I might wither up and die. Does the tanning bed provide vitamin D - not sure about that one.
Another side effect of the freezing temps are the smells that are building up in my house. In warmer times I like to open the windows and let nature clean my house. I need nature pretty bad right now. Claire is suffering with a bad cold and Josh decided to use the floor as his barf bowl last night.
My plan is to take the kids to my moms tonight while all the windows remain open at home - I heard that really cold air can kill germs. Or maybe it was really hot water and bleach . . .

2 comments:
Looking at pictures of Hawaii just makes things worse. Look at pictures of Siberia.
You're not going insane...you're just missing your "Kamie time". We'll cure that this week :)
Post a Comment