Monday, February 15, 2010

Blahhhhhhhhhhh



Wooohooo!!! 4 day weekend!!!

Oh - except for the part where we were stuck in the house together the whole time!

We had a looooooong weekend together - no school Friday and no school Monday. Not even church on Sunday could break it up. All three kids are sick so we had to be creative with our time. My creativity mostly consists of TV, but we built some huts, played a lot of playdough and had some Barbie tea parties.



I even broke down and let the girls help me make cookies. (Don't worry - if you received cookies from me they were not infected! I made those on my own!) i usually don't let them help me because I hate the mess but I remembered that I am suppose to be teaching them how to cook and such. I was kind of embarrassed when I let Ali crack an egg and realized she had never done it before. She literally held the egg in her palm then just squeezed it really hard. (Note to self: stop being such a control freak.)
Josh slept through most of the baking lessons but was able to enjoy the fruits of our labor the next day.



As much as I hate school I can't wait until tomorrow, even though I will be spending most of it in the dentist chair.

2 comments:

Joey said...

your next lesson for the girls should be laundry. step #1. check pockets. #2. remove electronic devices. #3. wash clothes.

Rass said...

Step #4 - SHUT IT