
I have made it through ten blissful years of family life without having to do what I did today.
I am ashamed to say that I "made" fish sticks for dinner. I can't believe I have stooped so low.
In other news, I had a wonderful experience at the dentist this morning. My wonderful dentist totally knocked me out and I woke up from the sound of my snoring and headed home with no permanent damage. Only 2 more appointments to go!

2 comments:
Do you know what fish sticks are made of? Darin worked on a commercial fishing boat in Alaska where they processed a type of fish called Pollock. I'll spare you the details...
On a nice note...at least you made dinner :)
It doesn't bother me because I would never eat a fish stick. Those darn kids have been begging me since they could speak! I finally caved.
Post a Comment