
Just to get my last post outta here - I have been writing down random fuuny things that my kids have been doing since they have been out of school.
Ali to Grandma: " For Christmas I want more personality, "
Claire running around the house singing "Feleez Navi Lud. Fellez Navi Lud." (Don't correct her.)
Josh telling me about a fight he had with his friend -
Mom- So did he punch you or what?
Josh - No, he keeps stealing my jokes and telling them to other people.
Ali having a staring contest with Capn' Crunch on the cereal box - "I JUST CAN' T WIN. HE NEVER BLINKS."
Claire after biting Ali -
Mom: "Why did you do that?"
Claire: "Because of her WORDS!"
Josh making a weird voice -
Ali - "Is that Chris Rocks' mom?"
Josh - "Yes."
(Of all the weird impressions that Josh could do - and the fact that Ali knew it was hilarious!)
Whewwww. I feel much more upbeat now.

No comments:
Post a Comment