Sunday, December 06, 2009

Finally!!!



Well - we are finally home but no where near back to normal! We got on a plane Friday night at 10:30 and stepped off Saturday morning at 7 am. My kids went to bed last night at 3 am and woke up at noon today. I think we will be in big trouble on Monday morning!

The whole time we were gone my computer would not let me upload pictures so we are about to have an overload! We had so much fun and everyone seemed to get along great. It's amazing that you can get that many family members together and have a great week (25 of us!) - I love that! Anyway, here we go for anyone who cares:

My amazing dad loaded us up at Costco - it was funny to see the looks on the bellmen's faces when we opened the trunk. This pretty much lasted the whole week. If you look close you can see Suzy buried in there.


Checking out one of the nearby resorts


Our view


Claire's mood the entire trip - kind of a punk!


All Ali cared about was being buried in the sand and eating shrimp cocktails. Everytime she ordered on the waitress would ask me if I knew what I was ordering. They were always shocked to see a 6 year old eat it!


Josh's goal was to NEVER leave the water. 90 percent of our time was spent in the ocean or at the pool. (That is totally me standing next to him.)


Erik's goal was to find these pancakes and then eat them. Mission accomplished and they were DELICIOUS. Thanks Danny!


My goal was to never get in the ocean. I HATE ocean water. Unfortunately Ali lost her shoe and I had to go in after it. You can tell how far I had to go in by looking at my mom jeans - That was the only time I had to get in. The rest of my time was spent beached.


The trip was wonderful - Thanks to my family for making it great - especially mom and dad. We would never be able to do such fun things if it weren't for you!

5 comments:

patty said...

Why are you wearing my pants and pretending that they're not stylin?

suzy said...

Haha Patty. I like those pants. And I loved every second of Kelly's complaining when she had to go in after that shoe. Haha. You should have taken your pants off...you were wearing a swimsuit!

Rosalyn said...

I love your new family picture. You look great!!! I did go darker and you will see me again. I just moved to Denver so I am closer to home. I am coming home the weekend of New Years. Maybe we can run into each other.

Danny K. said...

I'm happy to have done my part.

Shauntel said...

You look so skinny and I love Ali. I really miss her at church. Also, I love the pic of you and Rass. I think it's geat.