
Tear Jerker #1: I was in the Dr.'s Office today, waiting patiently for my good news- I am healing well and my liver biopsy came out clean! But before this news could be revealed, we had to spend a full hour waiting. The flat screen on the wall was playing my favorite Christmas movie - It's a Wonderful Life. I was trying to explain the movie to Erik and started to choke up a little - what a tear jerker. If you don't cry during the movie it is because you have no soul.

Tear jerker #2: While driving home tonight, Josh and Ali were having a Christmas-based conversation that ended when Josh said, "There is no Santa, Ali." I zoomed home and took Josh aside.
This conversation followed:
Mom: Do you believe in Santa?
Josh: Uh . . . Ya, sure.
Mom: Ok. So you don't believe in Santa.
Josh: Well, I believe there is a Santa, I just don't think he comes here.
Mom: So who brings your gifts?
Josh: You do.
Mom: Ok. So now you know the truth. This crap aint free. No elves, no getting everything you want just because you ask! YESSSSS!!! I can finally tell you NO without having to make up nonsensical stories!! DO NOT TELL YOUR SISTERS - I need to share this joyous moment with them someday too.
TEARS OF JOY.

2 comments:
I love you so much. You made me entire night and I just want you to know that. I especially love that you left the frosting off, I really don't enjoy frosting so they were ten times as good. Thank you so much!
I don't know what that whole frosting thing was about but this post made my night.
Post a Comment