
Why does it look like this womans hands are tied above her head? Now I am really scared.
I have had dreams everynight this week about surgery. I am stressing big time over this crap. I'm not actually scared to have the surgery, in fact I REALLY hope they let me have it. It is pretty non-invasive - unlike having three kids ripped from your womb while wide awake.
I have a test on Tuesday that is making me crazy. It's called a Hydascan and it sucks. I pumped myself up to let the doctor know that I would not be participating in this test, but he let me know that without this test there would be no surgery. Who does he think he is? Anyway, they make you lay on a table for a few hours while they take pictures of your insides. Oh - I forgot to mention that they induce a gall bladder attack.
Let me explain something. I have been SOOOOO terrified to have one of these episodes that I have given up what I now know was my greatest pleasure in life. JUNK FOOD. I never knew how much it meant to me until it was gone. Let me also tell you about the torture I endured this weekend while in Salt Lake with my pregnant sister. She wants to eat every 2 hours - and she does. And just because I am sitting next to her doesn't mean she will hold back. Hot dogs, cheese fries, pumpkin cookies, whatever. It was hell on earth. Yes - HELL ON EARTH. Today Erik said, "I never knew food was so important to you." What? You didn't see me gain 50 pounds? You have never see me cry over food? Where have you been?Back to the test. I think I want to know about any experiences anyone has had with this test. (Unless it was really really bad.) The internet has been my friend and my enemy during this and I am probably just scaring myself, but I need to know what is going to happen to me on Tuesday.

4 comments:
I've realized my ways, but that 7 eleven hotdog was really good. mmmmm.
kelly, youre making me scared for you!! You'll be fine! Tatum keeps pointing at the pic of ali and claire and saying "ali, ali" then she sticks out her toung
Kelly, the greatest thing about surgery is that you get to come home and crash in bed for a while without feeling guilty that your kids are either running around unsupervised or being taken care of by someone else. I almost wish I could rewind time and have my surgery again just for 3 straight hours of undisturbed/highly medicated sleep.
You seem to have a lot of undisturbed highly medicated sleep. Without the guilt even. Just kidding Kelly. We love you and good luck. Randi will get hers. Just kidding
Post a Comment