
I think it is day 10 of summer vacation and I am officially out of ideas. My kids are sitting around eating Quarter Pounders (with cheese) and watching TV. I took them to "South Park" today because I was ready to pull my hair out. We chose south park because I thought there would be fewer kids. I was right - fewer kids, but the amount of drug deals taking place outweighed that benefit. From now on we will stay on the Northeast side of town - more hookers but less drugs. Go figure.

Anyway, other things happening . . . Claire finally got a big girl bed and is on her way to being officially potty trained. We turned a corner yesterday when she realized it was easier to go on the potty than to go on my bed, the floor, etc. (Less cleanup.)

We FINALLY finished the house. There was one section of painting that needed to be done and Erik made me proud. The neighbors were starting to make snide comments, which is strange when you live out in the county. It's not like South Jordan down here. Someone with three trailers and a dirt yard can make fun of an unpainted section of your house with a straight face. I'm not talking about anyone in particular, just as a whole.
And last but not least my precious Snowie cash flow has returned. I think the recession is impacting profits this year - but as long as I can keep Erik's pockets filled with one dollar bills he will be happy. (He would never misuse those bills.)

Anyway - I hate the dirty faced, bored kids running around but I guess I'll let them have their fun. It is summer after all.
4 comments:
I love your house. Where to you actually live in Price?
Your kids are really cute.
There are hookers in Price? My city is all growns up.
Fake hookers in the form of really skankily dressed Jr. High girls. You'd be extremely proud of the maturation of Mont Harmon, Danny.
Post a Comment