Saturday, June 20, 2009



I am thinking of changing the name of this blog to Kelly's Complaint Box. Honestly, our family has never had an adventure, maybe an inconvenience or two, but an adventure?

Latest Complaint: THE RAIN SUCKS AND IS KILLING MY SUMMER!!!
Karra and I stayed home from a girls weekend (shut up Jill) for the worst Snowie Day in history. We went from a whopping 90 degrees yesterday to a toasty 65 today with plenty of rain. The Helper Car show is not our biggest event of the year, but it has been good for a nice wad of cash in the past. Anyway, after Karra and I split up the money for 2 days worth of work we ended up with about $10 a piece. Oh wait - I forgot to add in some supplies we had to buy this morning - carry the one and it ends up being ZERO.


In other news, poor Josh went to his first scout camp today and is probably sopping by now. I couldn't find a poncho so I sent him with a garbage bag with a head hole cut in. He just looked at me like I was crazy but I bet he ended up wearing it. Who's crazy now?

5 comments:

suzy said...

I hate money. Except when I have some. Then it is fun. Poor Josh. They have ponchos at the dollar store and WalMart and Kmart and Albertsons and Smiths and Family Dollar...maybe not Family Dollar. But you get the point. You are a bad mom.

suzy said...

P.S. Joey says that there are different Suzy's depending on who I am with. I guess when I am with you, you make me the mean sarcastic Suzy.

Rass said...

I call it bitch Suzy.

Randi said...

In your face Suzy. And Josh said he wouldn't have fun, whatever!

tookiecramer said...

We missed you at girls weekend. I was the only brunette and raging smart$%# there. Also, my nephews just returned from Scout Camp in Bountiful where 5 boys came home with swine flu. Here's hoping the rain is the worst thing Josh encounters.