Wednesday, June 10, 2009

URGGGGGGG!!



Well I survived the dreaded HIDA scan with NO PAIN! The internet is a horrible place to seek out information. I should never have believed her. During the test Erik was looking at a big poster on the wall outlining the gall bladder and its functions. So he is looking at the poster and the TV screen where pictures of my gall bladder were being shown and he said, "You're fine. There is nothing wrong with you." Thank you very much Dr. Erik. Turns out Dr. Erik was correct. NORMAL.

I have officially endured 3 pain in the butt tests and 7 gall bladder attacks but I am officially normal. By the way, at an unrelated Dr.'s appointment yesterday my REAL Dr. informed me that "I might need to have my gall bladder taken out " based on some test results from a urine sample. HELLO MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

Anyway, I am quite possibly having the worst day of all time. Not only do I find out these pains have all been in my head, but I have also been summoned to court by threat of arrest because my kids were absent too much last year. Seriously. I guess you have to send your kids to school when they are going to be watching Madagascar because it teaches them about the animal kingdom. My kids never missed a homework assignment, project or a test but apparently if your kids miss too many Disney movies you are an unfit parent. BLERG.

I hate today.

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

I don't know what to say except, I'm glad you are feeling better...and you are funny.