Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Uh huh.


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

This is a lame post but I couldn't sleep so I was catching up and saw this on Sarah's blog. I don't know how she found this (who googles Disney Princess?) but I was curious. I am sorry to say it was right on. How sad that my life can be summed up in one paragraph.

4 comments:

suzy said...

First I would like to say, LAME. I saw this on someones blog a few months ago and lost all respect for them as a blogger. BUT I will make an exception for you. And it is funny that they pegged you so perfectly from just a few questions. I got Snow White?? Because I am gullible.

patty said...

i'm princess di. oh ya, she's dead and not disney

Randi said...

It turns out I'm Jasmine, who knew.........I think that menas, Brat

tookiecramer said...

I'm a sucker and I had to click on your princess link. The sad thing is Dave came in while I was taking my quiz and he practically pushed me off the computer to find out which Disney Princess he was! He was Pocahontas (insert dirty joke here).