
Erik and I stepped back in time last night and headed up to beautiful West Valley City to see the Heart - Journey concert. We had a lot of alone time in the car - especially between 4700 west and 5700 west. You have to keep your eyes and ears open at all times through that stretch, oh and doors securely locked, but we finally had some peace and quiet.
We had awesome seats with a great view of the lovely ladies of Heart. I felt kind of out of place because I didn't have a banana clip, but I still enjoyed that part of the concert most. They didn't play too many songs, I think endurance was a factor, but they rocked.
I tried Papa Johns pizza during intermission. It was pretty good.
Journey took the stage and when I saw the lead singer come out I was skeptical. He is a 5 foot tall asian guy with rocker hair, but he had the most amazing voice. The band found him on you tube while searching for a new singer. Dreams really can come true, except for Erik. Don't do it sweetie, Van Halen is not looking.Anyway, thanks Danny and Steph for inviting the losers. Don't cash that check till Tuesday.

1 comment:
Yeah, you guys left just in time. Two words: harmonica solo. And I would buy tickets to the Van Rass tour.
Post a Comment