
I know you have been waiting for another movie review. The one about how Indiana Jones sucked was brilliant.
I have figured out why I don't enjoy movies much. It's because of people. Example:
-People who can't turn their cell phones off for 2 hours
-People who think they are part of the dialogue (making weird comments out loud)
-People who have big heads
-Jack A's who bring 2 year olds to frightening movies, asking them if they are scared every 5 minutes and making sure they know it is "just pretend." (Meanwhile, the kid is kicking my chair the whole time.)
We went to see The Dark Knight, which even I didn't really want to see because it really did look kind of scary. It was very good, but as usual I could not fully enjoy the movie because some moron had his 3 LITTLE kids sitting behind me watching a movie that will probably give me nightmares tonight. I just kept thinking about the things they would be dreaming about tonight. The guy who left his kid in the car while he went to the movie the other night seems like a better parent to me! (I hope I'm not offending anyone - but I kind of don't care).
So while someone out there (my mom) thinks that I am a horrible mother for letting my kids dream about Aerosmith and Run DMC, I am feeling pretty darn good right now.

5 comments:
That is exactly why I don't go to movies. I see 1 movie every 5 years. Every time I go I get to sit by freaks. Last time the guy next to me was snoring, but he was awake!!!! It was so annoying. I wanted to tell him to get it checked out but Ivan wouldn't let me.
If I had to hear that guy next to me scream WHOA!!!!! or say HMMMM a million times at things I couldn't even hear or things that were clearly not funny I might have to punch him! And why was he sitting so close to me? What was his deal!
to randi: was that erik sitting next to you?
I forgot what I was going to say now after reading about the dude who snores while they're awake. THAT is awesome. Maybe he was a superhero?
I can also only think to comment on the other comments. I didn't know how hilarious my mother in law was before blogging.
I guess no one will want to go with us to the movies this weekend now. How about watching our kids then? Just kidding.
Post a Comment