Sunday, July 13, 2008

Funny update


I woke up this morning at 2 am because something felt funny. I walked into the kitchen and saw the door to the garage was open. I went to close it and realized the actual Garage door was also open. I freaked out, woke Erik up, and found out that Josh had been wandering around out there. I could not sleep the rest of the night because I was sure that a wild animal had gotten in the house. I'm still not sure . . . I don not want a sleepwalking kid. I use to lay in my bed at night and listen to my brother walk around in his room. I was always afraid he was going to come down and do something weird like mistake be bed for a toilet or something. I am now officially terrified that I will find Josh riding his bike down the street at 3 am in his underwear. It will be a great photo op, but still scary.
I have been trying to listen in on my kids conversations to get some good quotes. Here we go.
Josh trying to explain to Ali how to back talk. "No, you're doing it wrong. You have to make this face and roll your eyes. Then you have use a funny voice and repeat everything mom says."

Ali to Josh: "If you keep doing that you are going to end up in Juvie."

Ali to me: "You need to cut your hair, it is hideous. Sorry mommy . . . but it is."

4 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Your kids are hillarious. I love to read your entries. I can't believe how young kids are when they talk back to their parents. Kids these days!

suzy said...

How does Ali know what Juvie is?? I think your hair is always perfect looking.

Danny K. said...

Stephanie now wants two kids because of this post. Thanks.

patty said...

sorry, i guess it was me who spilled the beans to ali about you spending 1991-94 in juvi