
As I sit here this morning, Erik is out hooking a trailer to a truck or something. Yes my friends, I am going camping. I don't know what to bring, what to wear, what to do. This is my first camping trip since I was like ten -and camping with the Carlson's was BARELY camping. I just want you all to know how much you have meant to me. IF I make it back I will have such a tale to tell. Wish me luck. Farewell.

3 comments:
I'm not sure what you mean by camping. Do you have to stay in a 4 star hotel instead of a 5 star hotel? OMG!!! No room service? No sauna? I don't think this "camping" is a very good idea.
We all missed you guys. I hope you had a ton of fun cause you missed a ton of fun in Richfield.
We are in for Ali's party!!
Post a Comment