Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just a quick note


I almost forgot my annual earth day post, I know it is a little late, but I'm sure you won't mind.
We did some pretty fun stuff to celebrate this year. We kind of did a day with the family in the woods.
First we chopped some trees down in case we needed wood at some point during the day.

Next, we took a drive and just bonded as a family.

Finally, we sort of put out our campfire and called it a day.

Whew. Mother nature will thank me later.
PS - I know this isn't funny. Big deal.

3 comments:

suzy said...

Joey will really appreciate your blog. When I got home from Park City I immediately parked Gwen in front of the tv so I could get something done. Mya and Miguel was on and it was an earth day episode. I was kind of rolling my eyes as I listened to it, but when Joey finally came in he made us turn that garbage off.

Sarah said...

It kind of is funny. So I was kind of hoping we could get started on that whole global warming thing. Or is it just warming at the polar ice caps?

Yia Yia Grundy said...

I have never seen or read a blog quite like yours Kelly. I love your sense of humor! Bet I know who/where you got it from! You have a darling family - you're a fun mom and I'm going to keep on reading for my own entertainment. (I won't bug you with comments though!) Thanks for sharing. Yia Yia Grundy is "Nelda" in case you didn't know! Keep up the cute blog!