
Girls night out has really opened up some doors for me. Not only do I get to hang with the ladies, I get to do things I would never normally do on my own. We had a relatively small group this time, only the hard cores showed up. We had a great dinner at my favorite restaurant and the girls were totally crazy as usual! I am not going to mention names, but here are a few of the wild things seen and heard that night.
1. SOMEONE ordered water with no ice. She does not like ice. What????
2. The conversation drifted back and forth between polygamy and boob jobs.
3. Someone looked kind of like a super cute pilgrim.
4. The word "Gay" was used a lot, but only when describing objects, not people.
Our group then drifted to King Coal Theaters to enjoy the only non R rated movie in town - "21". I was not really a fan, but it was nice to sit down for a while. So here is the HIGHLIGHT of the evening - all of the ladies were smart. As soon as the lights went out everyone started taking candy out of their pockets and purses. Things were getting passed down the line and I ignored the first two, Almond Joy's and Red Vines because they are both disgusting candy that should no longer be on the market. All of the sudden a box of Junior Mints was in my hand and I began dumping them in my mouth. It was kind of a shock because they were really cold. Not minty cold, but like frozen cold. I still don't know why they were cold or why I ate them. And that was the first experience I have ever had with junior mints, besides that time we kissed. What a long boring story. Why wouldn't I just say, "I ate a junior mint for the first time on Friday." Because - I am feeling pressure to update my blog.

5 comments:
I don't remember anyone talking about boob jobs, but I did say something about "Melon Days" - maybe you misunderstood. I loved your Junior Mints bit. I asked for a box at the candy counter and was delighted when the girls asked me if I wanted "regular or frozen". Do you even need to ask? Now I feel bad for not passing them down the aisle more. I kind of kept them for myself after that first pass. If it makes you feel better, I had a wicked Junior Mints stomach ache when I got home. PS: Thanks for referring to me as "hard core".
I'm not going to mention names either, but come on, ice really? I think it is gay. Maybe we should have gone to Emma Smith, maybe you would have like that one more. I thought the movie was good. P.S. Why didn't anyone tell me the Junior Mints were frozen? I passed on them because they aren't my fav, but frozen would have been awesome.
I know, right? Just kidding. I just make him sound like a jerk. It's really me who is insensitive and neglectful. I'm jealous that you have friends. Just joking. No I'm not.
Hey Kelly!! Don't even ask how I ran into your blog because I don't remember myself. It seems like everyone is connected somehow. Sounds like you are having one big party in Price and I am missing out. It has been fun to see your family. By the way, this is Rosalyn
Rosalyn What happened to your blog?? I saw it once and then it was gone. Get with it girlfriend!
Post a Comment