Our weekend of camping is but a distant memory. We had tons of fun believe it or not. I was actually surprised that I didn't want to come home on Saturday. Maybe it because there is so much work put into planning and packing that the longer you stay the better. The trailers all pulled into formation -kind of like the pioneers would have done - except for the 25 four wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. We had it pretty good. Erik and I had some good times on the dirt bikes, Josh learned how to drive a 4-wheeler (he only hit one person) and Claire took it to the extreme on Friday night so that Erik had to drive her home at 2 am and return the next morning. The kids had a blast at the sand dunes and I ate quite a lot of oreos. Overall it was a great time - I would totally do it again. I'm dead serious.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Dabinky Baby
Our weekend of camping is but a distant memory. We had tons of fun believe it or not. I was actually surprised that I didn't want to come home on Saturday. Maybe it because there is so much work put into planning and packing that the longer you stay the better. The trailers all pulled into formation -kind of like the pioneers would have done - except for the 25 four wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. We had it pretty good. Erik and I had some good times on the dirt bikes, Josh learned how to drive a 4-wheeler (he only hit one person) and Claire took it to the extreme on Friday night so that Erik had to drive her home at 2 am and return the next morning. The kids had a blast at the sand dunes and I ate quite a lot of oreos. Overall it was a great time - I would totally do it again. I'm dead serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great pictures. I kept moving my head around thinking they would move like holograms.
Did you take the pics, it looks like they are out of a book....COOOOOOL!
When I first saw your photos, I thought, "Oh great, I guess I must be high again." And then I remembered I don't get high. And then I said, "Oh wait, these sand dunes must be on Mars." That makes much more sense.
Rad pics Kel, looks like you guys had an awesome time surfin' the dunes.
Cool pictures, how did you do that? I though they were just stock photos or something and I thought it was a weird choice. But then I recognized Josh and had to take a second look. Glad you had fun.
SIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment