Monday, April 07, 2008

It's over


I made it home alive. I have so many things to tell you, but let's skip the camping for now while I catch up on other things. Last Thursday was my final weigh in for our fat contest. I ended up losing 15 pounds which is great but I'm pretty sure I gained it back while camping. Overall my team did well. We were in 18th place a few weeks ago but probably ended up around 30th somewhere, which is good considering there were 85 teams. We won nothing, Apparently if you are kind of fat you have to lose a lot for it to affect your body fat percentage. My other team members all did great and probably lost about the same amount as me. Even Erik dropped a pant size. I am so very far away from my goal weight but hopefully this will push me in the right direction. Please don't leave me any cheesy comments about how great this is and how proud you are of me - unless you want to, mom.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wish I could loose 5 pounds, let alone 15. But I guess snickers and croissants don't faciliate the loosing of the fat. So....I haven't heard anything about Ali's party. Are you trying to phase us out? I'm not goin' out like that sucka.