Sunday, March 30, 2008

Purse Tag



So I guess I'm suppose to show my purse then dump out the contents so everyone can judge me by what's inside. Here goes everything.

8 comments:

Randi said...

I heart big macs, and where did you get Zack Morris's cell phone?

Encore Dance said...

Funny! Funny! Funny!

Elisa said...

So thats where my rhinestone heart jeans went! I was wondering...

I need to call you, so many questions like, do you have any plans for Erik's birthday? Are you doing a party for Ali? How can I lose 20 lbs in 3 weeks?

Danny K. said...

At least you only smoke classy "lady-style" cigarettes.

Sarah said...

Sweet purse. I totally had the same "Zack Morris" flashback. I heart Zack Morris, cigs, money, Big Macs, and the very special rubber chicken but only during undisclosed times.

patty said...

are you making fun of double amputees with that purse?

Sarah said...

oh my freakin' gosh! Patty might be the funniest person I know now. (Besides me)

suzy said...

Seriously, how are all the Carlsons so witty and hilarious?? Not only did your post just make me laugh and wonder where in the world you found a picture with such an assortment of goodies, but then Randi's and your moms comments made me laugh too. No wonder Joey is always looking at me funny when I try to make jokes, I have to compete with all of you. I hope my kids are quick on their feet like the rest of the carlsons.