

The Flower girls
We had a great weekend . . .
Erik's uncle Damon FINALLY found the girl of his dreams and married her! I kind of always cry at weddings, but I really had to try to hold it in today!! We couldn't be happier for Damon and Gwen and are so glad they found eachother. They had such a fun wedding - they did it THEIR way but made sure everyone else had a great time - even the kids. Josh said afterwords, "I've never been to a real wedding before, but this was the best one EVER!"

Waiting . . .
The ceremony was held in a big barn at Wheeler farm. There were tons of things for us to do during the in between times, and the bride and groom even took all the kids on a hayride. There were s'mores and a photo booth and a delicious banana cream pie . . .

Anyway, it also happens to be Claire's birthday on Sunday so we had a little celebration in SL for the occasion. She had a delicious chocolate cake and some cute gifts from the family. We didn't have to entertain or play games, the kids just kept themselves busy by trashing the house. Good times.
Great family fun will be followed by a RELAXING Sunday at home watching conference and eating muffins, a simple request made by Erik when we were first married. I will gladly honor this tradition. Mostly because I love muffins.

1 comment:
We were sad you left, but I hope the muffins were good. Sunday birthdays are the worst.
Post a Comment