
(If you don't get what I'm doing here just scroll down to the next post)
This is the most recent picture of myself. It was taken last weekend on a girls trip with a few of my favorite people. I am trying to hide behind a hundred pound woman.
15 interesting facts:
1 - I am left handed and am therefore smarter and more creative than most people.
2 - I have no clue what my natural hair color is. I haven't seen it since I was 12.
3 - I am 5'11 and have been since 9th grade.
4 - I have never tasted cottage cheese.
5 - I never wanted to have kids when I was growing up.
6 - I am the only person in my family who is allowed to mow the lawn.
7 - I secretly listen to country music A LOT.
8 - I am addicted to talk radio.
9 - I have never had a cavity free dental check up but ALWAYS brush and floss.
10 - I HATE camping or any related activity.
11 - I make the best sugar cookies of all time.
12 - I make my cat leave the room when I am changing.
13 - I am a speed reader. Seriously.
14 - I am a control freak.
15 - I can't share a blanket. Even if it's king sized.

1 comment:
I think I knew most of this about you..other than never having tasted cottage cheese. What's up with that?
I make my dogs leave the room when I undress too :)
Post a Comment