Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 7

Who or what has had the biggest impact on me . . .

I obviously can't pick a favorite here, so I narrowed it down to three.

Josh

He is definitely smarter than me and has such a quick wit. He is my first born and therefore changed me forever. Interesting Josh Fact: When he was 2 years old he could name all of the U.S. presidents in order. I still love bragging about that.


Alice

By far the funniest of my three kids and the most like me. I am terrified of her teenage years for that very reason. We butt heads a lot, but we also get eachother. I love that. Interesting Ali fact: There is a scary inner Ali that only emerges out when her hair is a mess.


Claire

She will be my forever baby. I have spent more one on one time with her than any of the others and she is my world right now. I truly cherish our time together because I know how fast it will be gone. Interesting Claire fact: She is tells me I am the best mom in the whole world EVERY SINGLE DAY. I will cry the day she figures out it's not true.

I know only grandma's will enjoy this post, but I hope my kids will read it someday. Each one has added something special to our family and changed my life forever.

No comments: