Thursday, April 29, 2010



I am so tired of looking at Rush but I have NOTHING to blog about. What to do , what to do.

I guess I will announce that today is day one of my BIG DIET. I do this because I feel that if this information is shared, I am more likely to stick with it. I have been dreading this day for a long time but have finally made peace with it. I have a summer full of Snowies and I need to make tips. (I made zero tips last year. Not even pity tips.) Anyway, Karra is looking super hot and I feel that I need to compete with her for some reason. We are going to make some serious money this summer!!! We will not be flaunting red g-strings, but we will be semi hot middle aged women.

Anyway, I am warning EVERYONE to steer clear of me for a while. As my family can attest, I am a serious hag when I am hungry, or if I think I might get hungry. Is anyone else dieting right now? Share your hints and tips with me!!!

3 comments:

Kamie said...

I absolutely love this pic you choose :) That is going to be me for the next 21 days! I decided to blog about my dieting adventure also. We can do it!!!

Joey said...

Do you take glutamine at night? It keeps me from pigging out at 11. Maybe it's just cause I am drinking lots of water when I take it. Good luck. How is the Princess working for you? This is Suzy.

Rass said...

I am taking a break from Redline for a while while I try good old fashioned starvation. I am letting Erik tell me what to eat. Last night I almost puked while eating vanilla yogurt with granola on top. I hope I can last.