
Sweet Alice May celebrated her 7th Birthday today and I am more tired than I was the day I gave birth to her.
In keeping with Carlson tradition, we had a little family party last night, a friend party today and will take it on through weekend with a trip to see her BFF, Hailey in Idaho.
This is so cliche, but these last 7 years have flown by. I will sum it up with one word - DELIGHTFUL. Ali is a funny little girl who has a kind and loving heart. She always knows how to make us laugh and is a good daughter, sister and friend.


She seems a little to grown up sometimes and requested a "spa party" this year. I tried to talk her out of it, but she was determined. It turned out great thanks to Karra and Megan. Things look better in my head, but I guess 7 year olds don't have much spa experience, so it was great. I am also happy to say that we passed a boombox off as a "giant iPod" so she was not disappointed with her gifts!!!

1 comment:
Thanks Randi for baking the cake...oh your welcome:)
Post a Comment