Saturday, April 10, 2010



Since I am stuck in a semi-upright position in my bed today, I might as well punish everyone else.

I was getting some facebook time in yesterday, laying on my bed with my laptop, ignoring the chaos happening in the next room. I heard an unusually load scream and got up to check it out. My neck strained a little - nothing crazy happened - but as the minutes passed, my neck pain became worse. Erik said my neck had finally just given out from years of carrying this giant head.

I tried to diagnose myself on WebMD, but got kind of freaked when a little balloon popped up telling me to go to the emergency room IMMEDIETLY if I was having neck pain. I wish I could . . . .



Anyway, Mr. Hilarious left me here alone with the kids today and will return tonight just in time to host UFC Fight night at my house. Oh - I am making dinner for the event and should probably clean up a little. I have become desperate and offered my children gifts and cash to help me out. I don't like doing this, but they feel nothing when I try to guilt them. I have covered all of said gift with itching powder. That'll learn 'em.

No comments: