Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fools!

I tried to think of hilarious pranks I might play on my kids today, but couldn't come up with anything very good. This is the best I could do with only a five pack of fake mustaches. My kids thought it was pretty funny.




Next, I decided to wear a BYU sweatshirt to have breakfast with the biggest U fan on the planet. She was not impressed and actually swore at me. I think I will have to do that again.


We also went bowling which had nothing to do with April Fool's Day, but was pretty darn fun. (Maybe it was a joke that we were invited.) I tried really hard to get a picture, but when you leave Erik in charge, this is what happens.



Day one of Easter break is over. I don't think I will make it till Tuesday without murdering a bunny.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I thought the "monkeystache's" were funny. I didn't even try today, I couldn't think of anything good. I thought of making something really gross for dinner and making him eat it, but then I realized he really would have ate it and would want me to make it again.

Shauntel said...

At least you'll be killing a bunny and not a kid.