Sunday, May 03, 2009


This was suppose to be a Josh AND Ali post, but opening day for baseball was rained out and Josh spent most of his day roaming the neighborhood.
Ali, on the other hand danced her little heart out at her recital and is finally finished for the year!!! I am so ready for all activities to be finished so we can sleep in and lay around all day. I also have to mention that she danced last weekend at a competition and won trophies and medals for all her numbers. I am especially proud of her for doing a trio in front of HUNDREDS of people. She was not nervous at all and had a smile on her face the whole time. I hate to say this in case I jinx it, but is it possible that she inherited Julia's dance abilities or will she start growing and becoming more uncoordinated with every inch like her mother. Only time will tell.


The girls from Ali's trio - Grace and Rachel. They couldn't get enough of the coconut bras - they found it quite funny to knock them together and compare them.


With Karli


In my Favorite - "Wash That Man Out of My Hair" Costume.


With Madison - who was AMAZING last night, and Miriam - who we barely saw this weekend. 10 minutes can be a long drive!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for taking pictures! I had absolutely NO time to take pictures of Madison so I might have to dress her up again in her costumes so that I have record of it.

suzy said...

Don't pretend like you ever get to sleep in...even in the summer. I know you get up and make pancakes and bacon every morning. Or do you just do that at my house to make me look stupid?

Rass said...

I actually do like to make you look bad. For real.