
I am a little late on this one, but I thought I should write a little bit about my buddy Josh. He celebrated his 8th birthday last week and it was quite the event. I talked him out of a traditional party and took him to Boondocks instead. He had a blast but still wanted his party after we got home. Typical.
It has been so amazing to have Josh these past 8 years. He has been our test kid. We have made so many mistakes with him and have learned so much from him. He is such a sweet kid with a hilarious sense of humor and a very sensitive heart. He is crazy smart and makes me laugh everyday - I never knew I could love someone so much.

pizza time.

mini golf
the traditional doughnut cake.
the crew.

2 comments:
wow, what a cute picture, he is so handsome, you have great kids!!
It seems like yesterday that he was that brand new little baby with the perfect little fingers and all that hair. And then when he was 2 he could name all the presidents. He's a pretty amazing little boy and we love him. (yesterday he walked over from hitting balls with Steve and Derick and I said Hi Josh, and he said "hey, i need to use your toilet."
Happy Birthday Josh!!
Post a Comment