
It's true. This is the only picture I have of my mom. You have to squint to see her, but she's in there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!! Anyone who knows my mom knows what an amazing person she is. She is the most giving, selfless person I know and I admire her greatly. I always know what I am suppose to do if I just watch her. And If I do the wrong thing, I just try to run away fast or try to hide it as best I can from her - there is nothing worse than a heavy sigh of disappointment from my mom. I hope you enjoy your pedicure, even if it is a little iffy. I love you!

4 comments:
That picture turned out so good!!! Suzy is so amazing!
An iffy pedicure...is Randi giving it? Haha...just kidding Randi....I love you. There must be a razor blade involved. Be careful and Happy Birthday! We got her a stupid present. We always do. And thanks Shauntel. I am pretty amazing. Mostly in the kitchen though.
I love mom too, happy birthday mom!
I love mom too, happy birthday mom!
Post a Comment