
I am officially self diagnosing myself as slightly fat. It is possible that I have spoken of this before and have done NOTHING about it, but the "stuff" has finally hit the fan. I have spent the last three days in total misery with Gall Bladder attacks. I have had them before a few times, but this stint went on and on and on. I keep trying to tell myself that this is some kind of freak genetic disease that I have no control over, but much like an STD, it is usually brought on by carelessness.
Our family has been doing so well with our "not eating fast food" pact, but once the Snowie opens all bets are off. I am running around like crazy and I always have one dollar bills lying around. What's a hungry girl to do? I have been on a two week eating binge that involved the words "curly fries" and "krispy kreme." I actually realized that I had gained 2 pounds on Tuesday and happened to have my first attack on Wednesday, with another following on Thursday and the Grand Finale on Friday. I have subsequently lost those 2 pesky pounds along with 3 others due to intense vomiting and the inability to eat solid foods.
I finally felt better today and headed to Provo with Erik to attend a family funeral. I was so afraid that I would have another attack but I made it through. I ate a few bites of a sandwich and decided not to push my luck. Erik decided to push it while eating a huge slice of pepperoni pizza from Costco as we drove home. I REALLY wanted it but did not want the stabbing pain that would follow.

Anyway, I have compiled a list of things I am now allowed to eat:
Green Leafy Salads
Cottage Cheese (no way in hell)
Figs
Guavas
Prunes
Coconuts
Beets
Okra
Shallots
Dandelion Greens
Things I CAN NOT have:
Eggs
Meat
Milk
Ice Cream
Soda
White Flour
Alcohol
If anyone has any yummy recipes they would like to share, please feel free to comment. If anyone has a gun I can borrow, bring it over.

3 comments:
oooh Kel, I will make you some black bean brownies. Can you have chocolate?
Seriously, they aren't bad at all.
No chocolate. No Beans.
Bummed about the alcohol.
Post a Comment