
Why do siblings make your life worse? At this point, all of my siblings are gasping for breath hoping I will not single them out in one of my crazy rants. Who will I choose today . . . . . . . . . Let's go with Dion. I love my sister dearly, however, whenever I see her I end up feeling horrible. Not because of anything she does, but because I am jealous of her. This amazing woman has had 5 kids in a matter of 10 years and looks better than she did in high school. She eats bad stuff in front of me, so I know she doesn't starve herself, and get this: SHE LIKES EXERCISE. She works her butt off and is training for a marathon or something right now. I blocked her out when she started talking about running, but I think it was a marathon.
It is most likely my PMS talking, but I spent my Sunday reflecting on my bad luck. Have you ever seen the movie Twins? I have always felt like Danny Devito - only not a midget. All of the best genetics went to Dion, and I got all the crap that was left over. Big feet, hairy arms, basketball head, etc. Then this morning I realized that I am being an annoying baby. Maybe I got the bad genes, but I also don't exercise and I ate a lot of hamburgers when I was pregnant. So you have inspired me Dion, I will begin training for my 5K on Tuesday. I don't really feel like it today, but for sure tomorrow. Anybody want to get in on this? PS - Dion is not my biggest problem - I am constantly surrounded by barbie dolls at family events. Both of my brothers thought it would be funny to marry perfect bodied women, and well, you've seen Randi.

10 comments:
Are you really? What 5K, this sounds made up. I can'r run for more than 10 seconds, I wouldnt make it. I admire Dion too, thats why in the 8th grade I wrote a paper about her that I admired her so much, she probably has it framed. Anyway thats all I have to see. I think you are exagerating too much! After all you have the best hair in the family, not fair....
I totally have spelling errors but I'm not correcting them, so THERE!
Let's do the 5k in Richfield for the 4th. Will you walk with me? I did feel good for the rest of the day after I ran it last year. Just not enough to work out since then. Want to know something gross about me? Nah, too many people read your blog. But thanks for the perfect bodied comment none the less. This is Suzy, not Joey, but I am too lazy to sign out and back in.
Oh for a minute I thought Joey was talking to me again. I will do your 5K in Richfield and I ill RUN it.
did you get the crap from me? you are lucky because I have a lot of crap left over- I have enough for 5 more hairy children with big feet etc. #7 (if there had been one) would have had a tail.
This whole post makes me realize how differently we see ourselves and the world sees us. I do exactly what you do, and did it all growing up to myself, but I have NEVER thought of you as the "less cute twin", I always thought you were so beautiful.
The Helper 5K is really fun, Nanci and I are doing it again this year, and I run REALLY slow.
Let me know which you decide i will run it...
Ok, I'm pissed at you right now. Even if you're kidding a little and here is why:
1. You are a strong BEAUTIFUL woman!
2. You are one of the funnest people to hang out with.
3. Dion is probably a beeatch (Sorry if you read this Dion, I don't know you, you're probably really nice, but this is about Kelly) and you're kind.
4. How do you think your mom feels? She didn't make you from crap!
Now buck up. You run that 5K baby! I'll be the one at the end cheering you on!
P.S. I know how it feels to be surrounded by beautiful people. You sould see my sisters!
I am what I am. You're right Shauntel I am a Beeatch.
Post a Comment