Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Since none of our votes counted in the rigged 2008 presidential election, I am giving everyone a chance to TRULY vote for change that matters. I believe in my heart that Erik needs to shave his disgusting goatee. If you want change, vote for a clean chin. If you want things to stay the same and have another miserable eight months, by all means vote for the goatee. He has agreed to stand by the results of said vote, as have I.
I am banking on the fact that more women will read this than men, so I think my chances are good. Don't be shy. Let your voice be heard - he has no feelings left to be hurt.

13 comments:

Randi said...

Does it matter? I cant remember one way or another.

Rass said...

That was not a vote.

Shauntel said...

Please tell him I'm sorry. I'm only voting for you because you're the one that has to look at him reguarly and actually kiss him. If you hate it that much it should go. But I think it's cool. He looks like some sort of rebel. It makes me wonder about polygamy, not really. I wish Ryan could have a goatee, like a full around the mouth, not down past the chin though. But his work says no. (His daddy saws no way, ha ha) But my vote is for it to go. You're welcome.

Shauntel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauntel said...

P.S. I should have voted the other way because I hated the whole vote or die crap. I didn't vote and I didn't die. Eff you Puffy!

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick.....However,The beginning of your post...The "rigged" election made me mad so I Vote to KEEP IT! Go Erik!

suzy said...

I vote to keep it. Does Shauntel want to be your sister wife? I think all your friends like your husband.

Rass said...

You people are no longer friends. HE CAN GROW IT BACK!!!!!! Sickos.

patty said...

OK I vote for the shave. But I'm a moderate on my choice and that means compromise compromise compromise. So let the sideburns get really long.

Brandi and Shawn said...

OK I have to say that if it were my husband I would make him shave it, but I think it's not bad on Erik. It could be worse he could grow some big ol pork chops for side burns. I think I'm going to vote to shave. Your welcome Kelly.

elysebeard said...

i vote he shaves. brian has a mustache and food get stuck in it constantly....i can only imagine what gets stuck in that goatee. nasty

The Nielson's said...

I vote to.......shave it. Sorry Erik. Kelly will kick my butt if I vote any other way. What was the post you removed?

Shauntel said...

Ryan votes to keep it. By the way I deleted that post. Mine came on twice.