Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Waiting for Biggest Loser . . . trying not to watch Obama Propaganda. Bobby Jindal steps up to the mic to give the republican response. My ears must be deceiving me because all I hear is how wonderful the president is, he is a great orator of our time, blah blah blah. I close my eyes because my head is going to explode and I am listening to Jindal and wondering why his voice sounds so familiar. (Kind of like when I heard Obama for the first time and wondered why The Rock was giving a speech.)
Don't you think Jindal sounds EXACTLY like Kenneth from 30 Rock? I find this HILARIOUS but you probably won't. (You only need about 30 seconds of Jindal and ALL of Kenneth.)

Jindal:


Kenneth:

8 comments:

The Nielson's said...

Turned Jindal off about five minutes into his speech. I thought I was the only one he drove crazy!!! I was wondering if he'd ever stop praising Obama. Glad I turned the T.V. off when I did.

aimee said...

I too thought Gov. Jindal was a little too animated and Kenneth-y. This the first time I've actually heard Rising Star (R) Louisiana speak. I think you will be disappointed with the 2012 Jindal/Palin ticket.

suzy said...

Did you try playing both of those clips at the same time? Perfect comparison. Jindal moves his hands like he is making fun of himself on SNL.

Rosalyn said...

Totally agree.

Randi said...

Ya he did, He kept telling weird stories with weird pauses. Kind of like he was reading a book to a little kid. I thouhgt Jundal was supposed to be all tough..what the?

By Suzy Carlson said...

nobodies perfect. give him a break. your playing right into the hands of the media elite.

By Suzy Carlson said...

this is Joey

Danny K. said...

http://gawker.com/5160682/kenneth-the-page-responds-to-bobby-jindal?autoplay=true?skyline=true&s=i