Sunday, August 03, 2008

Three Guesses

Three guesses as to where I was all weekend



First clue - A girl I will call "Jimmy Lynn" was cuffed and stuffed 3 feet to my left for an outstanding warrant.

Second Clue - I ate twirly tators, funnel cake, dutch oven lasagna, a $7 lemonade, Outlaw Texas BBQ and 5 Mountain Dews in one Day.


Third Clue: There are a lot of people without teeth in Carbon county that graduated between 1991-95.

If you Guessed Price City International Days you are correct.

3 comments:

Danny K. said...

That's really funny. I never understood what was international about "International Days". Navajo tacos and homemade candles? Though Dutch Oven lasagna sounds amazing.

Sara said...

Hey Kelly- I don't like people making fun of my teeth (or lack of teeth) Especially my friends! JERK-

tookiecramer said...

Poor Jimmy Lynn, she just can't get a break.