Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meat-A-Tarian



We were watching our usual Tuesday night Wipeout last night when a commercial for Wendy's new Baconator came on. This is a huge hamburger with two patties, cheese, and like 6 slices of bacon. Josh sat straight up and yelled at the TV - "That's my hamburger. Look Ali, the Baconator. I eat that one all the time."
Great. Erik is secretly feeding Josh Baconators.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Josh just told me he is a steakasaurous. That was after I told him he has the eyes of a vegitarian vampire. Which he does.

Sarah said...

Hey, Josh's teacher told me that she made him cry today. Just thought you should know. :)
Actually he said you were going to pick him up at 11:00 and they were getting ready to go to lunch and Josh said "My mom is coming I can't go to lunch, she's coming at 11". So Kerstina says "But it's 11:30 Josh". So he opened the flood gates and Kerstina feels like a bad teacher now.