Friday, March 02, 2007

My Pineapple Princess!

Well, Ali had her first dance performance last night and she was awesome. Honestly, I was expecting her to go out with the girls and just stand there, but she did great. My only complaint is that she was obsessed with the girl standing next to her and was watching her to see what to do - I mostly saw the back of her head the whole time - BUT IT WAS SOOOO CUTE. You never think that stuff is fun until you have a kid in there!

I also have to add that Julia has done an AMAZING job with the girls. They were for the most part very well behaved and happy! The costumes were the cutest that I saw, of course, and everyone in the audience was ooohing and ahhhing at the girls and their costumes. Thank you Julia!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I hope this is all on film, it makes me sad that I am missing all these dance moments. Miriam asked me if she can please take dance lessons from aunt Julia, sad huh? For both of us since I don't want to pay $30+ a month for lessons here!

suzy said...

I am so jealous of Ali's hair. Her actual hair and your ability to make it cute all the time. I just need practice. Tell us next time Ali has a recital so we can come watch.

DD said...

boring...Did you know Bell and Shawn are missing???

Ali is a QT

Sarah said...

LOVED IT!!! Kel, I read your blog all the time, but I never have anything funny or witty to say so I never comment.