Wednesday, February 28, 2007

EVOLUTION, BABY!

I decided to catch everyone up on our life. I know there are only two of you and I talk to you all the time, but this is kind of like a scrapbook to me. Ali has her own special post coming tommorrow following her first dance performance EVER but she really wanted me to take her picture like Josh.

So what does this picture mean? When Josh started Kindergarten his teacher told me all the things he needed to pass off by the end of the year. One of them was to be able to read 25 words. Yesterday he came home with a certificate for passing off 200! As soon as he got in the car he told me when we got home he wanted to pass off another 25, un-officially! He is reading like a champ and has now turned his attention to Math. He stays up in the dark in bed with a math workbook! It is weird to have a kid like Josh, how am I going to screw him up?



Finally Claire Bear. It is amazing how fast babies change! She has inherited some midget genes from someone - I won't say who, but is growing in personality. She loves her brother and sister like crazy. When Josh gets close to her she starts smiling - when Ali gets close she flinches and curls up a little because she knows she is about to get smothered with love!
I must just be having a thoughtful day because I am so proud of my kids and feel lucky that they are so amazing!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

They are amazing kids, you should be proud! Can't wait to hear about the dance performance, I hope there are lots of pictures!
So, we might see you this weekend at the big BBE (Baby Expo if that wasn't clear).

Encore Dance said...

I'm nervous about the dance performance blog. I really hope no one cries!! Josh is so smart, I hope he'll tutor my kids!

DD said...

your kids are awsome because they have an awsome .... DAD!
I ment mom.
Yes, this is my first comment EVER!

suzy said...

I used to think Gwen was like Josh, but I see more and more of Ali in her as she grows up. All of your kids are so cute, so I wil be glad if mine grow up to be like yours at all. I had fun this weekend, thanks for inviting me.