Monday, February 05, 2007

This is obviously not me - but I like the tiara.




Have you ever just wanted to scream? I am on DAY TWO of not having a voice and let me tell you, my head is ready to explode. I have some kind of freak sickness that won't leave and has now taken my greatest asset, my voice.


My kids are kind of worried because the house is so quiet. I have to answer with a wisper and just keep it to myself the rest of the time.


Those around me seem to really be enjoying the "new me." Erik quipped last night that he can't remeber having a better day with me. And at the family Super bowl Party last night everyone was LOVING IT!


Meanwhile, all the sarcastic remarks and hilarious commentary jammed up my head.


C'MON!

4 comments:

suzy said...

Well I'm sorry we missed it. And it must not have been me that got you sick, cause mine was totally different. Just kidding, but I feel stupid and I think Erik hates me. And I'm talking about Randis party when I came sick just in case you have no clue what I am talking about.

Encore Dance said...

I hope you get better! It must be hard, I know if I lost my voice my girls would walk all over me. (like I have kids)

Elisa said...

I heard you were feeling pretty sick, I am sorry, I hope things are getting better! I have never ever in my life lost my voice, but I always wanted to because when I am sick I don't feel people appreciate how sick I really am, with my booming voice. I need more sympathy and I think a lost voice sounds so sad...so frail...so in need of ice cream.

RandI) said...

and what a fun three days that was.....thanks for the good times:)