Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Own Life is VERY Boring!!!



This must be true love. My sister is getting married. That's right, married. Normally, this would make me very happy - but today I feel very old. I just started noticing these "mean" wrinkles I have between my eyebrows that don't go away when I relax my face. Have I been in a bad mood my whole life or what? Anyway, I was thinking about my sister and this big step she is about to embark on and I am sad. For me.

I remember the day she was born. I remeber when she said her first words. I remember when she peed on me at church. I remember her gawky stage and lots of SNOWIE stories. Time has gone by so fast.

I admit I tried to talk her out of it, not because of her future husband, who just happens to be almost perfect, but because it will keep me young a little longer.

Anyway - Congratulations Randi. This time you have gone too far.

4 comments:

suzy said...

Don't you just love that ring? I think that's cute that you wrote about her. Maybe your wrinkles are cause you need glasses. That's where I have wrinkles and it's cause I'm always squinting. You make me laugh Kell.

Elisa said...

Fun! A wedding to help plan! Just think of cute little niece dresses...doesn't that make you feel better? It would me! I would be out buying Martha Stewart!

Sarah said...

What the crap is up with that ring? Who gets one of those right off the bat? Just think of how old you'll feel when I get married! Maybe Madison and I will have a double wedding...Ali and Miriam will be bridesmaids, Claire will be old enough to be the maid of honor. Where's the anti depressants...

Encore Dance said...

Congrats to Randi!! That's so great! She looks so happy...oh the memories....