Well it's finally over and I am soooooo happy. You know how you love Christmas at first - The music, the lights, family? And by December 23rd you want to crawl into a hole and die? I am such a Christmas person but I am so glad its over. Erik witnessed my Christmas letdown at 3:41 on December 25th and was sickened by it. (He hates Christmas!) Since I haven't blogged in a while I thought I would share with you some treasured photos from the season.
The kids got to go to the Cabin (Erik forgot the camera) and we got to go swimming at the Rec Center in South Jordan. Josh got his Nintendo DS, Ali got her pretend school and Erik and I got some good stuff too. We will forget it all by next week! All in all it was a fun but TIRING Christmas.

4 comments:
Never fear Kel, I had my camera and I have some pictures of the kids sledding at the cabin.
I tried to get a good one of josh in that fountain, but my camera takes too long. I love how you have been doing ali's hair all curly.
Very cute pictures. We missed you at the cabin, but understand the baby thing. Next year I will have 7 month old. We are currently so mobile, but who knows next year.
I love the Pic of Josh and Ali eating. Ali is so funny! I totally agree with you, I had a melt down in Grand Junction also. Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment