Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Claire's Big Day





Sunday was Claire's Big Blessing Day. Most of the family was here and it was just a very laid back, fun day. Here is my funny Blessing Day Story.

We woke up VERY early so we wouldn't be late (we usually are) and got ready for our 9 am meeting. Josh was laying in bed with Claire and I and said: "Claire isn't very sexy."
I actually didn't say anything at that point, I just started laughing because I remembered a day a few weeks ago when Josh came home from KINDERGARTEN and asked me what sexy meant. Luckily my mom was there and explained to him that sexy meant that a boy looks like a boy and a girl looks like a girl. ( I don't know if that was a correct response but he seemed ok with it.)
So back to laying in bed . . . Josh then says " She doesn't have very much hair on top and kind of looks like a boy." I laughed at that too because when I first put her in the dress I thought - this looks like a little boy in a beautiful dress. Needless to say, Claire was wearing a very flowery headband to cover the male pattern baldness.

Please enjoy these unsexy photos from our big day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a nice day! Claire was an angel baby, but actually I have never seen her not be an angel baby, the only difference on that day was that her eyes were actually open!

suzy said...

That is hilarious. I can't wait until he uses that word in the wrong context in public for the first time. I have to tell Joey that. I am laughing out loud right now. Anyway, she doesn't look like a boy and I need you to make Max smile next time you see us, he doesn't like me much.

Anonymous said...

Christmas Pictures PLEASE??!!