
My name is Kelly and I am a 24 o'holic. I am fighting with myself today because 24 is less than 12 hours away and I want to stop.
Last week when they started drilling into Morris' shoulder Erik said he was done. I on the other hand couldn't look away!!! I found a website for 24 addicts that summed it up. "It's like crack, man." For those of us who don't know what that means, "It's like Dr. Pepper, man."
Last week when they started drilling into Morris' shoulder Erik said he was done. I on the other hand couldn't look away!!! I found a website for 24 addicts that summed it up. "It's like crack, man." For those of us who don't know what that means, "It's like Dr. Pepper, man."

2 comments:
I never did get past those first season of dvds. It sounds like it is a good thing though. We watch too much tv anyway. Thanks for coming to visit us today, we had fun. We love you guys.
I have never seen 24 but I can relate to the Dr. Pepper comment.
Post a Comment