
Dop·pel·gäng·er –noun a ghostly double or counterpart of a living person. Also called doubleganger.
Erik thinks I just wish I looked like this girl - but I really think she is my evil twin. I say evil because she looks kind of skanky.
Marcus also has a doppelganger on American Idol. Post soon to come.
Erik thinks I just wish I looked like this girl - but I really think she is my evil twin. I say evil because she looks kind of skanky.
Marcus also has a doppelganger on American Idol. Post soon to come.

2 comments:
Next time I see you, you will have to strike that pose for me so I can tell for sure. She has your coloring for sure. I think I have like 20 dopplegangers (however you spell it). People are always mistaking me for others. This one tester guy at Costco asks me every time I see him (once a week:) if I went to Ricks College.
Seriously, this is you. I am glad she is on more this season so everyone can see. You should put some red in your hair. We should find a better picture of her though, it doesn't do you guys justice.
Post a Comment