
oh. . . . my little Anna Nicole. Okay - that was weird. Ali had a dentist appointment today and had to get 4 FILLINGS! Can you beleive they do that to little kids? Anyway, I had to give her some "knock out" drugs last night and this morning to calm her for the appointment. (These were perscription by the way). She started going loopy around 9:00 and went to bed. At 10:00 while watching the news There was a FASCINATING story on what killed Anna Nicole. Are you on pins and needles??? Basically it was the same medication I had just given Ali. My and Erik's eyes both got really wide and I had to check the bottle and check her several times. Now I know what was wrong with that woman because Ali had a few similar moments on the way to the dentist. She kept having all these weird conversations with herself and was talking with this southern drawl. Ok - I made the last part up.

So it ended up being #10 on my list of bad days. It is so hard sending your kid off into a room where you know she is going to be scared. They won't let parents go in the room because the kids get more upset because the parents are upset. wheeeeeeww. Anyway- while sitting in the waiting room I started compiling my list.
#1, #2, & #3 - These were all colonoscopy days. Enough said.
#4, #5, & #6 - Days I gave birth. I know those should have been the best days of my life, but they were not. The day AFTER the birth days were the best. I am a baby and I don't like being cut open. gross.
#7 - The day Josh had to have dental surgery. Are you seeing a pattern here? FLOSS YOUR KIDS' TEETH!!! I can't believe you have to - your kids will kick and scream and foam at the mouth - but you will be glad later.#8 - Josh's first day of Kindergarten. The worst day ever!!! It wasn't until day 2 that I was feeling FREEEEEEE!
#9 - My last birthday.

#10 - A combination of the above mentioned Ali mess along with this doozey: I went to my boss's office, (don't get scared - he is my brother), to pick up some checks. When I walked in He was there with another boss/brother and two of the managers that I am a slave to. As soon as I walked in I had the worst feeling. (Oh my gosh they are all here to compare Kelly stories and they will find out that they don't match up and that I am a bad employee and will come to an agreement. She is holding us back. She's done.)
I had 3 mountain Dew's Today.

3 comments:
That totally cracked me up! You know though, I'm not great at the flossing, I think Marcus is in trouble. I read all your new blogs since Pineapple princess just now and I'm mad that I haven't kept up. I would love love love to mess with Erik's food because he screams like a little girl.
oh poor Ali! I hope everything went smoothly and she is back to normal today.
Kelly, I feel bad For you and Ali!! But good news! You've been Tagged!! I know your just bursting at the seams with excitment! So 6 random things and 6 things your happy about! You can do it!! It'll be a happy day!!
Post a Comment